Cambria Hotel Plano - Frisco
Treat yourself to the simple indulgences of modern travel when you book your stay at the Cambria® Hotel Plano-Frisco, located in Plano, Texas. Our stylish all-suite hotel is centrally located near the city’s major corporate offices, shopping and attractions, offering you the experiences and places that busy travelers appreciate when they’re on the go. Need a last-minute item to make your business attire complete? The Shops at Legacy and Legacy West are within easy walking distance. Finished a successful day of meetings and want to unwind? We’ve got you covered. Our attentive staff is ready to welcome you to our onsite bistro and bar, serving locally inspired dishes and craft beers from local breweries.
Nearby attractions in the Plano and Dallas area include the Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve, Legacy Hall with weekly live concerts, Dr. Pepper Ballpark/Rough Riders Stadium, Comerica Center (Home of the Dallas Stars Corporate offices) and the Toyota Stadium. We're also near the Ford Center at the Star if you’re looking to connect with the Dallas Cowboys. Our casually tailored meeting rooms and thoughtfully designed lobby sitting areas make it easy to connect with the local corporate scene including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC, Intuit, McAfee, N’Thrive, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, USAA, JC Penney, Liberty Mutual, FedEx, Toyota HQ and Capital One. With the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field both within 20 miles of our hotel, Cambria Hotels gives you access to the locations, accommodations and amenities you need to make the most of your time in Texas.
Our commitment to health and safety
- The health and safety of guests is our top priority for Choice Brand Cambria Hotels.
- We are following best practices regarding heightened cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting protocols. Our vendors provide our hotels with training to meet these standards and necessary cleaning supplies that may be used to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- We may be changing services and amenities to comply with local jurisdictional requirements and support public health best practices to flatten the spread of the Coronavirus.
- We continue to provide our hotels with up-to-date information and training from vendors and health authorities (including the CDC).